Erlang and open-source community

I’m not sure what would constitute an Erlang open-source community exactly (maybe it’s a sub-set of the following) but theres definitely an Erlang community - and I would say it’s made up of anyone who’s positively interested in Erlang and wants to interact with, support, and welcome others into it - and all in a sincere, kind and thoughtful way. Together, these people form the community :robot:

People can also be users of something but they don’t have to be a part of ‘the community’ if they don’t want to be, but generally anyone who is a positive force and adds something of value can, and are usually welcomed with open arms too :hugs:

Obviously this is in the most simplest of terms but you get the idea :003:

Absolutely! I am hoping this forum can help, and I’m already enjoying seeing so many Erlangers come together and talk about community orientated things - just like you are in this thread, and others like this one and this one and this one and this one (and we’ve only been live something like 10 days!! :lol:).

I think the future of the Erlang community is looking bright - and it’s all thanks to fantastic people like you all pushing it forward :heart:

4 Likes