If so, where/how and what do you like about it?
Build your next website with Erlang — the world’s most advanced networking platform.
Do you pine for a simpler time when web pages loaded in under one second? Chicago Boss is the answer to slow server software: a Rails-like framework for Erlang that delivers web pages to your users as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Features for Everyone
- Easy server–side templates
- Familiar Rails conventions
- Easy JSON generation
- Django & Jade template support
- 100% asynchronous I/O
- WebSocket & long-poll support
- No nested callbacks
- Language–integrated query syntax
- Fast, in-memory functional tests
- Support for Erlang and Elixir code
- Low RAM and CPU usage
- Cluster–wide, channel–based message queue
- Supports SQL and NoSQL databases
- Fast garbage collection
- Built-in email server
- Hot code upgrades